HELLO, I’m back after 10 days of not blogging! First week of 2018 also means first week of new semester, so it’s been hectic. This year is my last year in college so it’s gonna be chaos.
AND, despite all the busy, I will try to keep up with everyone here if I have the free time and of course on holidays. Sounds good? Well, I hope so. Just, don’t leave me yet, you guys have been so great, really! I don’t want to miss great people again. 😀
The last December, I’ve been tagged by Fizah. You guys can check her blog at Books tales by me. Thank you very much, Fizah!! I’ve never been tagged before so this is my very first tag ever.
Rules . . .
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (Okoto Enigma)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s)
THREE THINGS ABOUT ME
→ I am very short for my age; Only five feet HAHAHA
→ I had learned Japanese when I was 13 but stopped after two years and I regret it. Now I can barely read Hiragana. What a pity.
→ I’m that person you’ll find binge watching Asian movies and also Kdramas. If you are too, well HELLO THERE SIS/BRO!
Harry Potter or Twilight?
Honestly, I haven’t read both books (I know, I know, what a shame) but I’ve seen the movies and I enjoyed Harry Potter more than Twilight. So, it’s Harry Potter, then.
Who is your most favorite villain?
Ha! Jonathan Christopher Morgenstern aka Sebastian Morgenstern from The Mortal Instruments series. Some people know this already as I’ve mention him a lot, saying that he is my favorite character from the series. Which, of course, happened unexpectedly. Some people may be offended by this (because he’s bad, like very bad) but I just… he’s still my favorite anyway…
What is your most anticipated read of 2018?
Hmm.. The Window by Amelia Brunskill.
What is the story behind your blog name?
Well, back in 2016, I was attracted to the moon and felt dreamy whenever I’m under the moonlight (no werewolves or vampires intended) so, I changed my bookstagram name to Moonlight Pages, adding the ‘Pages’ as the sign of my other obsession towards books. So I think it’s just kind of fair, I like the moonlight and I like books. Then, Moonlight Pages it is. (Omg everything sounds stupid I realize that now I am so weird kill me)
Which one you prefer, reading in winter or summer?
I would like to read in winter because there will be hot beverage to warm you while reading and I just think that reading in winter is much more comfy…? But unfortunately, we don’t have winter here. It’s always hot and damp. And I prefer (and love) to read when it rains because the cold weather is much more comfortable to read, along with a cup of tea or coffee.
I don’t have a best post so I’ll just share my very first post. I hope you guys don’t mind.
1. What is your favorite quote from a book?
2. What was the first book you ever read?
3. Do you listen to music while reading?
4. Do you have blogger best friends?
5. What spreads do you like on your white bread? (I tried to think of weird question but turns out I am weird)
If you guys don’t want to do this, it’s okay but if you do, I really want to know your answers! 🙆🏻
Once again, thank you to Fizah for the tag! You are awesome 💕