Hello again, everyone! Firstly, I want to thank Vivien @ Viviensvoice for tagging me in this blogger award. It really means a lot! I also want to apologize for not doing this earlier than I am supposed to as I was tagged in March and just doing it now in September. Sincerest apology.
Rules of Sunshine Blogger Award:
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for the award and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominated 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Okay, people! Let’s start with the Questions and Answers!👐🏼
1. What things are you most grateful for in your life?
It’s going to be a long list! But I am always grateful for a lot of things, even the smallest ones 💫
2. What is the story behind your blog’s name?
There’s not really a story behind it actually. I just really love the moonlight. There’s just something about it that I think is special and unique. And I love books. I just combine those two things with changing the ‘books’ with pages. So, Moonlight Pages..
3. What food could you not live without?
Rice, of course! I grow up with it 😂
4. How has blogging changed your life?
Since I got into blogging, I have become open with my passion in books. Because before that, I wasn’t able to do it as no one understand and I always got frustrated. Not just that, blogging have exposed me to so many things that I haven’t known before.
5. What are 3 random facts about yourself?
- I prefer talking to people face to face because I am awkward in chatting.
- I’m actually soft. My heart breaks easily when someone yell at me.
- I love making memes out of myself.
6. What do you hope to accomplish in 2018?
Get good grades and get a degree. As for blogging, I want to make more bookish friends.
7. What do you do for writer’s block?
Ummm, nothing? I don’t write anymore.
8. What is your favorite place that you’ve visited?
I haven’t found a favorite place that I have visited so far. Maybe not a favorite but I have a best vacation when I visited Pangkor Island.
9. How did you meet your best friend?
10. Do you consider yourself a creative person?
Definitely not, but I would like to think myself as innovative.
11. Do you believe there is someone out there for everyone?
Of course. There always is. It’s just the matter of time.
That’s a wrap! Thank you so much for your time reading this! You are all amazing. And once again, thank you to Vivien for the nomination. 🌸
I nominate Anna @ Reader and Proud , Wormy @ The Bookish Wormy , Jessica @ Endless Chapters , Sarika @ Between the Pages , Nandini @ Unputdownable Books , Anna @ The Bursting Bookshelf , Chlo @ Book Dragons , Jackie @ Bookish Coffee Blog , Jamsu @ jamsudreams , Cher @ Laces and Books and Annia @ The Stars Listen
1. Who inspires you in life?
2. What are three of your favorite YA contemporaries?
3. Who’s your favorite bloggers? Share their links in your answers!
4. Do you prefer the moon, the sun or the stars?
5. Which world would you want to live out of this three: Narnia, Middle Earth or Neverland?
6. If you are Asian, which country apart from Asian continents would you want to visit? If you are not an Asian, which Asian country would you want to visit?
7. What’s your biggest obsession apart from bookish things?
8. You are about to live in The Shadow World. Which of these will you fit in or want to be in: Warlocks, Vampires, Nephilims, Seelies or Werewolves?
9. Tell me your favorite band!
10. What wild animal would you want to have as a pet?
11. Who’s your favorite Marvel’s character?